Friday, March 13, 2009

We're Having a Baby!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Aidan is going to be a big brother. I am 11 weeks pregnant and we couldn't be more excited. I am due around the first of October, but they will probably do a c-section towards the end of September. I am hoping that Dr. Cole will do it on my dad's birthday the 29th, which is also my parent's anniversary, and my best friend Jill's sons birthday. I went to the doctor today and got to hear the babies heartbeat. It was 168 bpm. I don't think there is anything better than hearing that sound. Like I said before we are so excited and can't wait for he/she to get here. We feel so blessed to be able to give Aidan a sibling and partner in crime. Ha! Please pray that I will continue to have a healthy pregnancy, and a healthy delivery.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats Kristie! We haven't really told many people yet, but I'm pregnant too! I'm only 5 weeks though, so I'm behind you. I'm going to the doctor for the first time this coming week. So we'll know more then! It'll be exciting to have babies at the same time!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. All these babies at church together is so exciting. I'll keep you in my prayers that everything is always healthy!

Kristie said...

Congratulations Lindsay!!!! James and I were just talking about how we wished someone else from church would be pregnant at the same time I was so they could be in the same grade together at school. I'm so excited for you all!

Thanks, Jennifer. I will be praying for your upcoming delivery as well. Your right there are going to be tons of new babies at church. So much fun!