Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kid's Day Out

James and I decided to put Aidan into a preschool program three days a week at St. Paul in Muskogee. We thought it would be great for him to be around other children for the social interaction. I have to tell you I was very, very nervous! I almost backed out several times! So I put my big girl pants on, and decided to take him. I'm so glad I did! When we dropped him off he didn't shed a tear. He had the best time, and when I picked him up he wasn't ready to leave! I have to admit it did hurt my feelings a little! Honestly, I was so thankful that he adjusted so well! I much rather him be happy when I leave than clinging to me! That would make it so much harder! My little boy is growing up!

On our way! He was so excited!


You can see it didn't take him long to start playing!

1 comment:

green6 said...

They definitely grow up too fast! Again I am so glad it went well for all of you guys!