Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A "Sweet and Sour" Kind of Day

Today I was busy around the house and noticed that Aidan was being very quiet. Just as that thought popped into my head here he comes running around the corner with a huge mischievous grin on his face. Then I noticed that he was carrying around some sweet and sour sauce from McDonald's that he had managed to get open. James had brought us lunch today and I had put a packet of it on the snack bar thinking Aidan couldn't reach it. I was wrong. He had it all over him, on the carpet, on the chairs, and anywhere else his little fingers had touched. Needless to say he has smelled like sweet and sour all evening. We have called him our litte Chicken Mcnugget all night long. He is into EVERYTHING!!! On a different note he also managed to pour Molly's dog food out all over the kitchen floor. This is usually a daily occurrence. I try and put it up as much as I can, but the dog has to eat sometime. He and Molly aren't the best of friends. Aidan would like to think that they are, but deep down Molly is a little bitter. Let's just say he is very curious, and constantly aggravates her. Maybe tomorrow Molly will actually get to eat her dog food, and not just the sweet and sour sauce Aidan spills on the floor.

No comments: