Thursday, April 9, 2009

15 Weeks Drs. Visit

So today I decided I would start posting about my doctor's visits. I know no one else probably cares about them, but I thought it would be a great way to keep track of all of the info. because one day maybe the baby might want to know. I am terrible at baby books and I didn't right down anything from Aidan's pre-natal visits. I am trying to be better. Aidan and James went with me to the doctor today. I measured right at 15 weeks and the babies' heartbeat was 154 bpm. James was so excited to hear it and Aidan was too. Aidan started bouncing his hands up and down keeping rhythm with it. The nurse asked him what the noise was and he just smiled. I can't wait for Aidan to meet his new sibling. I'm sure they will have so much fun together. Dr. Cole said that he will probably schedule my ultrasound for around 20 weeks. I can't wait to see our baby again. We are not sure if we are going to find out the gender. James wants too, but I kind of want a surprise. We honestly don't care what it is. We just want a healthy, happy baby!

4 comments:

Newberry said...

How exciting! I cannot believe you are already 15 weeks--half way there :) I love your post with Aidan feeding George mashed potatoes. So sweet! I miss you.

Jennifer said...

When I was 15 weeks Madelyn's heartbeat was exactly 154 too. You never know, maybe it's a girl. I know what you mean though, you just want a healthy baby. I can't wait to see what another child will look like for you guys, I think Aidan is absolutely adorable!

Brandie said...

I am so happy for you guys!!!

Jayspee27 said...

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! That's exciting for you too! When are you due again?`