Friday, July 24, 2009

30 weeks

Today I had my 30 week checkup and Aidan had his 2 year checkup. We have been a little under the weather this past week! We all have summer colds! I was just thinking who gets a cold in the middle of summer! You guessed it, my family! Aidan also has his first ear infection! It wasn't too bad yet, but just starting to look a little red and had some fluid on it! Dr. Cole put him on antibiotics and hopefully he will start feeling better soon! I guess that explains why he was screaming bloody murder at 4:00 in the morning. James and I were panicked because he honestly has only done that about 3 other times in his life! I guess God is preparing us for those late nights we will be having with Parker! I can only hope that Parker is as easy as Aidan was! As for Parker and I Dr. Cole said we are doing great! I am so thankful to have had such a healthy pregnancy so far. I hope that these last few weeks go great as well! I measured 31 weeks and Parker's heart rate was 160bpm. I start going to the doctor every two weeks now! We're getting close!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Jake and Kade both have summer colds too. I guess that's what they have. Kade has a runny nose, slight cough and is running a fever. Jake has a sore throat and is all stopped up. I'm just hoping I don't catch what they have!