Sunday, July 12, 2009

Two Years Ago Today...

my life changed forever. I was blessed with a beautiful baby boy! We had prayed for him for so long, and he was finally here! I didn't know being a mom would be so great! Aidan has blessed our lives more than he will ever know! I love you Aidan, and look forward to many more wonderful days with you! You are such a sweet little boy!

Right after delivery! Isn't he a doll! I know I'm bias!

The day we brought him home from the hospital! He had to be completely decked out in all of his OU gear! I'm sure Parker will too!

He will probably never forgive me for making him wear that hat!

Eating his first birthday cake! He was a little hesitant at first, but then just dug right in!

Driving his tractor at his 2nd birthday party! I can't believe my little boy is two!

2 comments:

Newberry said...

Happy Bday, Aidan! I cannot believe he is two! He was such a cute newborn and still is adorable. I hate that we missed his party, but I'm sure it was a lot of fun. Love you!

Kristie said...

Thanks Jill! I can't believe he is 2 either! I wish you all could have been here for his party. I'm sure Mason would have had lots of fun playing with the other kids! I love you too!