Friday, August 7, 2009

32 Weeks

I can't believe that I'm already 32 weeks pregnant. Time flies! I'm sure James would disagree. He has been so supportive throughout my pregnancy, and taken such great care of Aidan and me. I'm just ready to feel normal again. The really only complaint I have is that it hurts terribly to get in and out of bed. My pelvic bones feel like they are grinding together! Not fun! My dr's appt. went great! I measured 32 weeks and Parker's heart rate was 152 bpm. My blood pressure was a little high when they first checked it, but was fine when by the time I left. I get very anxious at doctor's offices! For my blood pressure to be high is strange because it usually runs fairly low! So there's a prayer request. Pray for me to relax and not get so worked up over things! My c-section is scheduled for September 28th. The doctor asked me if I wanted an October or September baby. Then he laughed and said, "you just want him here." The sooner the better, but not too soon! On another note Aidan got his shots and didn't even cry. He was such a big boy! He is growing up so fast! The other night I had some trash in my hand and he came and got it from me. I was expecting to find it on the floor, but I heard the trash can open and he had thrown it away for me! It made me cry because I thought it was so sweet! Like I've said before it doesn't take a whole lot to make me cry these days! Only 7 weeks left until we meet our little Parker! Please continue praying for us! I'm very anxious. I guess it is because of what I went through with Aidan, and that's just my personality! I just need prayers for peace and comfort!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Kade and Parker will share a birthday! I'll be thinking of you as you get closer to the big day. I'm sure everything will be fine! I am a worrier too and always get worked up at my checkups too. I have 14 weeks left, unless Kolt wants to come a little early like Kade did!

Kristie said...

Thanks Lindsay!

Newberry said...

Wow, Kristie! I cannot believe you only have 7 weeks left. I'll only be 32 weeks so I hope that I will be able to come when you have Parker. Don't worry, you're going to do great. I will be praying for you. Love you so much!