Friday, August 21, 2009

34 Weeks

Today was my 34 week visit, and not real eventful. Just the way I like it. Everything was great. My blood pressure was much better today. It's amazing what happens when you learn to relax. Parker's heartbeat was 136 bpm and I measured 34 weeks. The great part about today is that when I got to the doctor James surprised me by being there. I didn't think he was going to be able to come! It took the doctor awhile to come in, so we had the best time just getting to talk. I layed down on the table and almost went to sleep. It was so peaceful and relaxing. If you are wondering what Aidan was doing, we left him with my parents. They offered to watch him so I wouldn't have to corral him the whole time. They have been so great to watch him for us whenever we need them to. I love my mom being retired. Every night when we leave there house she always asks if I need her to watch Aidan while I work. She is so sweet to him, and loves him so much! I can't wait to see how much they are going to spoil Parker. When Dr. Cole came in he apologized for taking so long. We just told him that we were having a great time visiting without having to chase Aidan. Not that we mind chasing Aidan, but it is nice to have a break! He said nothing like a date at the doctor. It's great being married to your best friend. We can make just about anything fun! Only 6 weeks until we meet Parker. Please keep praying for us.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yay, not much longer! I can't wait to meet Parker. I'll be praying for you, those last few weeks bring lots of emotions.