Saturday, October 10, 2009

Big Brother

Aidan is enjoying being a big brother. He is very protective over Parker. My friend Jana came over to visit us and acted like she was going to leave with Parker. Aidan didn't like it one little bit! He is adjusting okay. I know it will take some time, but I think he's doing pretty well considering. They are so cute together, and we feel so blessed that Aidan has a brother! I'm not going to lie we have our rough patches during the day, but it is definitely worth it! There is nothing like Aidan upset because we're not paying enough attention to him, and Parker screaming because he wants to nurse! I mean really does it get any better! Ha!


2 comments:

Newberry said...

Aidan looks so sweet holding his baby brother! I wish I could be there to hold him too!!! He looks so precious.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. They are all so good - Aidan seems so happy holding his brother. Thanks for sharing them.