Monday, October 12, 2009

Breastfeeding 101

Today I look over at Aidan and he has my breast pump out trying to get it under his shirt to pump. I guess maybe he has seen too much! I really never think about it because I just feel like it's a natural part of life. I hate to break it to him that no matter how hard he tries he will never get any milk to come out. James and I just died laughing because he was so serious, and it was just funny! Let's just say he's very curious these days. Maybe I should start being a little more discreet. Hopefully he doesn't go to bible class and teach all the kids how to nurse or pump. Oh well, he will make someone an excellent husband someday! He is becoming quite the expert on breastfeeding.

3 comments:

green6 said...

I have been in your shoes! The girls would have their baby dolls with face to their chest "feeding my baby"! Jack would raise his shirt then motion for me to give Ryan to him to hold while I was breastfeeding Ryan. Its amazing what they pick up on & so quickly. Thank you for reassuring me that it wasn't only my kids that were acting out the lesson of breastfeeding. You're right, at least the boys will be able to support their wives when they are breastfeeding their children!

Newberry said...

Too funny! I kind of think I might face the same thing with Mason.

Lindsay said...

I'm sure if Aidan doesn't teach the kids in Bible class, Kade will! So he can't really expose Kade to anything he won't be getting at home as well!!