Friday, October 23, 2009

Soggy Doritos

My family was having a healthy snack today of Cool Ranch Doritos. I know, probably not the most nutritionally sound snack, but these days at our house it's all about survival. Healthy is not really in my thoughts right now. So back to the story. If I'm rambling it's probably because I've only had about 5 hours sleep, and I require 8 or 9. I reach in the sack and pull out a Dorito shove it in my mouth to find that it is a little soggy and wet. It then dawned on me that my lovely son had been sucking the seasoning off and sticking them back in the bag. Something we have all wanted to do from time to time, but have the self control not to. Well a two year old just doesn't care, and it is all about the taste.
Moral to this story: Don't eat Doritos if you come to our house!

1 comment:

Newberry said...

That is so gross! You just discouraged me from raiding your cabinets next time I'm at your house :)