Monday, January 25, 2010

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner!

On Monday night we had my parents over for dinner. I made spaghetti and meatballs, green beans and new potatoes, garlic bread, and salad. It was so yum! Aidan was a little pig! We had the best time visiting, and letting them love on the boys! I can't tell you the joy it brings to my heart to watch my parents with my children. I really don't even have words to describe it. As I sat and watched them my body was so full of joy, and tears came to my eyes! I know that sounds ridiculous, but I just love my parents so much and seeing them with my children is so great! In my eyes they are the best! I am so grateful and blessed that they were chosen as my parents! I can only hope that my children love, and respect me the way I do them! It was just a great Monday night, and I wanted to share!

He is Papa's boy!!!

Grandma Margie loving on Parker

I'm pretty sure this was right after Aidan told my dad that "a ha ha hat says vroom, vroom." ha ha hat=tractor

My mom would be a little upset if she knew I posted this picture, but I thought it was sweet!

1 comment:

Newberry said...

So sweet! I'm glad you had a good dinner with your parents. They truly are wonderful people and you are so blessed. The food you made also sounds yummy!