Monday, January 11, 2010

Someone Is 3 Months Old!!!



Parker you are 3 months old. You are still just as sweet as ever, and growing up too fast! Some of things you are doing at 3 months:
* you love to play "So Big"
* you laugh and smile all of the time
* when I sing you to sleep at night sometimes you sing back to me (maybe you are secretly telling me to hush)
* you are eating about every 3.5 hours and sleep for a 6 hour period at night!
* you like your swing more than you used to
* you are holding your head very steady
* you rolled over at your 2 month checkup but haven't done it since
* you are not a fan of tummy time at all
I'm sure there is lots more that you can do, but I just can't think right now. I love you so much Parker Lee Noblitt. You are the sweetest little guy. Well, it's a tie between you and the A's man! Love you!


No comments: