Wednesday, June 3, 2009

23 weeks

I had my latest drs. visit on Monday and everything is going great! The babies heartbeat was 140 bpm and I measured at 24 weeks. Dr. Cole said he would schedule my c-section at my next appointment. He did mention the date of September 25th. I also get to do my glucose screening at my next visit. It's not too much fun drinking that sugary orange drink, but just another perk of being pregnant! Oh and we have decided on a name, Parker Lee Noblitt. We just loved the name Parker and the middle name is after my Dad. Aidan has started hugging my belly if I ask him to love the baby. He also likes to poke it and push it too. I guess because it is getting so big. He just thinks that is too funny! I have to remind him to be easy with Parker. Parker doesn't know what he has to look forward to! We are getting so excited to meet our little guy. Please continue to pray for mine and the babies' health!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so happy for you guys. I love the name Parker too. I am so glad everything is going good for you.

Kristie said...

Thanks Jen!

Jayspee27 said...

Parker! I LOVE THAT NAME!!! I am so excited for you! Aidan will have a little buddy!! And I am with Jenn, I am so glad that things are going so well for you! I can't believe that you are 23 weeks. It's flying by so fast! Sept. will be here before you know it! Love ya! and I am absolutely praying for you.