Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to my husband and my dad. They are both great fathers, and love Aidan so much. Thanks for being such a great example to Aidan and having a wonderful relationship with him. Aidan couldn't ask for a better Daddy or Papa. We love you both, and are so blessed that you are in our lives!

James letting Aidan ride Papa's tractor. Every night when Aidan goes to my parents we have to take him to sit on the tractor. It's the law!!!

My Dad and Aidan looking at the church directory. Aidan loves to look at it, and he will ask my Dad "who's that" to every picture. Being the great Papa he is he answers everytime. My poor Dad.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That's funny! Kade likes to look at the church directory too. He always knows Kistie though! :)