Monday, June 1, 2009

A Graduation and a Dance Rehearsal

My nephew Brandon graduated last Friday night from MHS. We had a good time and Aidan had a lot of fun playing with his Uncle Micheal and Uncle Floyd. He did do one really ornery, but very funny thing. We were sitting there and I noticed he had reached to pull some random man's ponytail. I guess that long black hair was just to tempting for him. The man didn't notice, but his daughters sitting behind him thought it was hilarious.

Poor man!

Giving someone a not so nice look! It was probably me!

My niece Ashton's dance recital was also Friday night. So since we can't be in two places at once we went to part of her rehearsal on Thursday night. She did a great job.

Isn't she beautiful. Aidan loves her to pieces!

I can't believe how fast they both are growing up. I can remember when they were both babies. They have grown into two great people who are a ton of fun to be around. So proud of them both!!!

No comments: