Monday, June 29, 2009

26 weeks

Today I had my 26 week check up. I had to do my glucose screening, yuck! While I was waiting in the waiting room, there was an interesting couple to say the least waiting as well. First of all she proceeded to tell her husband that when she had to drink that "stuff" she just downed it and it wasn't bad at all. I think she pretty much just called me a wimp in a round about way! Not that it was really any of her concern! Then she and her husband started having a domestic right in the waiting room. She was saying a few choice words to him in a whispering voice, but lucky me I was close enough that I could hear the whole argument. Needless to say James was a little upset that he had to miss this doctor's visit. I didn't know I was going to get a show today as well. The baby is doing great! His heartbeat was 148 bpm and I measured right where I should be. It won't be too much longer before we meet Parker! I can't wait! I know I say that every time, but I'm getting so excited! I can't wait to hold him and kiss his sweet little head!

1 comment:

Newberry said...

I'm so happy things with Parker are looking good--I can't wait to meet him either! At least you had some entertainment while you were waiting :)