Monday, September 14, 2009

37 weeks

My 37 week check up was on Friday, and I can honestly say I'm so tired of going to the doctor every week. We love our doctor, but honestly who wants to go to the doctor all of the time. Not me! I measured 42 weeks, and I'm only 37. When the nurse said 42 cm, I asked her what that converted to in weeks. When she said 42, I about fell off of the table! I measured 37 weeks just a week ago. I guess that explains the 5 pound weight gain in one week. I think he's going to be a big baby. I thought that about Aidan to, but he only weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. Parker's heart rate was 160 bpm, and everything else is going good. Two weeks from today Parker will be here. We are so excited. We just have a few things left to finish up. I asked James the other night if he could believe we were getting ready to be the parents of two little boys. It is still hard for me to believe sometimes. We have truly been blessed. There was a time when I didn't think I would ever have a baby, and now I'm going to have two beautiful baby boys! God is so good!

No comments: