Saturday, September 19, 2009

38 Weeks

On Thursday I had my 38 week check up, and I also took Aidan with me because he was running a fever and not feeling well. Parker and I are doing fine. His heart rate was 124 bpm and I measured 37 weeks. Which is much better than 42 the previous week. It must have been the way he was laying last week. I also lost 2 pounds. I was excited about that! Aidan on the other hand has the flu. He is already back to normal and James and I are praying that we stay well. They put me on Tamiflu as a preventive. I took it one day and it made me feel a little strange so they told me not to take it unless I started showing symptoms. So hopefully we will stay healthy.

2 comments:

Newberry said...

38 weeks! I can't wait to see you in a week and hold baby Parker. I hope Aidan gets to feeling better. A little girl in my class had the flu and I was keeping my fingers crossed that I didn't get it :)

Kristie said...

I can't wait to see you either! We didn't get sick so we were so thankful for that! I said lots of prayers! Hopefully I will stay healthy until Parker arrives!