Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What's That

If you know my child at all you know that his favorite thing to say is "what's that." Tonight I was sitting at the dining room table working on school stuff, and I kept hearing him say "what's that, and shoo." Then, I smelled something terrible, and found him standing by the back door with his diaper off. There were little poop pebbles all over my rug. My first instinct was to make sure that he didn't step in them, and then James took him and changed his diaper. I got the floor clean up job. I think James got the better end of the deal. Never a dull moment around here, and just think I'm fixing to have two! I didn't take any pictures. I know you're heart broken!

1 comment:

Newberry said...

Very funny! We've had our share of poop pebbles on the floor. :)