Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Quiet Aidan=

up to no good! Let me start by saying I was feeling pretty good about myself today. Aidan and I were both dressed, bathed, and ready to head out the door 45 minutes early. Yes, I said early. If you know my family at all you know we are never early for anything! When you are 8 months pregnant, exhausted, and can't breathe that is a huge accomplishment! Laugh if you want, but I was actually thinking to myself I think I'm going to be able to handle two babies. That's when the chaos began. Note to self: always expect the unexpected. When I was brushing my teeth, the last thing on my "to do" list before we left it got really quiet. I started yelling Aidan's name and he wouldn't answer me so I knew that he was up to something. After the third time I said his name I see him running out of Parker's room with a bottle of baby powder giggling and pouring it out as he ran. The more I told him to stop the more he shook it out. He was covered in it and so was my hallway and bedroom. So what do I do laugh, and take a picture! What a great mom! I should have disciplined him I guess, but sometimes you can choose to laugh or cry. Today I chose to laugh. He is just so ornery, and sneaky! Aidan is definitely his daddy made over when it comes to his personality! I'm hoping Parker is a little more subdued like me, but won't it make for interesting days at my house if he isn't. I'm thinking I like interesting!


No comments: