Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We started out at James' family and then went to mine. The food was great, and we both ate way too much! I don't think we ate as much as usual because we were busy chasing and taking care of our boys. After we left my parents we went home and Aidan and James took a nap. Parker and I just hung out and when he took a nap I had some quiet time! It was really nice. I got a load of laundry done, and just piddled around! When the boys woke up we went back over to my parents for leftovers. I can honestly say I really don't want anymore turkey for a long time! It's funny how you wait all year for Thanksgiving dinner and you eat so much that you don't want it again for a year! We always do casseroles for Christmas Eve, and my mom fixes baked potato soup and sandwiches for Christmas day. It is so yummy and a nice change from the "traditional" meal. I walked off this year and forgot my camera, and my phone went dead so I couldn't use the camera on it. So no pictures! I hate that because it was Parker's first Thanksgiving. At least we didn't forget the boys! :) Anyway, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have much to be thankful for! We are truly blessed, and it was so nice to have Parker with us this year. He is the best little guy, and a wonderful addition to our family. I just love him so much! James and I are so thankful to have two sweet little boys! God is so good!

No comments: