Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's My Party...

and I'll cry if I want to. That pretty much sums up part of our day today! Aidan was mad because my parents left, and Parker was crying just because! So what did I do, break out the camera! I never want to miss an opportunity for a good picture! I just know that they will love seeing this in a few years.

I'm thinking by the look on his face he's not "digging" us too much!

Nope, still not "digging" us!

Poor baby! All he wanted was for his papa and grandma to stay. In their defense they asked him to go, but he didn't want to. He wanted the best of both worlds- grandparents and parents.

"I guess I'll just pick my nose."

1 comment:

green6 said...

This is a great post! Captures a moment of the day that most parents loose it...when all the kids are having a pity party with whining and crying! And I had to chuckle at the picture and caption of Parker in his shirt "I totally dig my parents."...NOT! I love keeping up with you guys. Your boys are growing so fast!