Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas '09

Can you believe that we had a white Christmas this year. It was beautiful! I'm so excited that Parker's first Christmas was a white one! It was also Aidan's first white Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas day. We started the day by waking up at 11:30. Yes, I said 11:30. I'm sure I won't have to many more Christmas mornings like that. We are so glad the boys slept that late because James and I were up until 4:00 putting together Aidan's train table. We were exhausted to say the least, but seeing his face on Christmas morning made it totally worth it. After we all got around we went to James' family for Christmas dinner. It was so yum, and my favorite thing was a fruit salad that my mother-in-law made. It was so delicious! I ate entirely too much! After we left we went down the road to my sister's house and ate some more. We had a great time visiting. We are so blessed to have such great families, and so many people that love our boys.




No comments: