Saturday, December 5, 2009

Curious George Live!


We took Aidan to see Curious George Live on Friday night. I have to say he had a great time, but couldn't make it through the whole show! Afterwards, we went to eat at Zio's and he ate so much. It was nice getting to spend some time with just him. I know that is so important because I think sometimes he feels a little jealous. Mr. Parker stayed with my sister Sandra. They had a great time with him. I'm pretty sure his back didn't touch anything besides someones arm most of the time we were gone. They kind of like him. My sister said he smiled and cooed all night long.

1 comment:

green6 said...

How fun! I know what you mean about getting some alone time with each individual child. It is so great to have family and friends that help make that happen!