Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the Night Before Christmas

and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse! Tonight we went to my parent's house for Christmas Eve. It was such a beautiful night. The snow was coming down, and it was great to be surrounded by my family. After we ate we decided we would watch our all time favorite Christmas movie, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Oh I can't tell you how much I love that movie, and the joy it brings to my heart to watch my dad laugh while we watch it. I think we have the whole thing memorized, and we quote it all year long. It was just a wonderful night, and I feel so blessed to have such an awesome family! Here are a few pictures of the boys at my parents house, and before bed in their Christmas pajamas!

Poor Misty!

Sweet Parker!

Grandma Margie loving on Parker!

I'm thinking he's not supposed to have that!

Aidan and Parker in their cute Christmas pajamas from Grandma Rosa. Thanks!

1 comment:

Grandma Rosa said...

They are awesome! And so cute. How could anyone not just love them so much???