Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2 Months


Parker, I can't believe I'm writing this post. Where has my little baby gone! You are two months old, and are the sweetest little guy! I wish I could stop time, and keep you this age forever! Too bad it doesn't work like that. We went to eat the other night and the waiter asked me if I had a 4 monther. I laughed and said try 7 weeks. You are such a big boy! What a blessing you are and we can't wait to watch you continue to grow and develop. Some of the things you are doing these days are:
1. You are smiling a lot, and I love it!
2. You will "talk" to us when we talk to you.
3. We go to the Dr on Monday so not quite sure of your weight and height!
4. You have the funniest cry when you want to be held. It is so pitiful and cute!
5. You can hold your head pretty steady.
6. You can track things.
7. You know my voice. If I start to talk to you and don't pick you up I am in big trouble. You will usually immediately start your "hold me" cry.
8. You loved to be rocked and sung too. At night I will usually rock you and sing to you until you fall to sleep. It has become my favorite time of the day.
9. You laugh in your sleep.
10. Your belly is so much better, any we are all happy about that.
11. You are still eating every 3 hours, but there is one time during the night where you will usually stretch it to 5 hours. That makes me a happy girl!
12. You have also started drooling a ton. I hope this doesn't mean you are trying to cut teeth. Surely not!
13. You lift your head up when we are having "tummy time." Not you most favorite time of the day!

You are the best baby, and we love you to pieces. I thank God every day for you and your brother. You both have made my world a better place. I can't imagine life without you. Your daddy and I always laugh and joke about before we had you and Aidan. Our life was so boring. I love you little boy!


1 comment:

green6 said...

It is amazing how time flies...it's blissful and dreadful all in one. How God shows His handiwork in each child as they develop, yet we want to turn back time and stop it! We have to hang on to every memory!