Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"B-I-B-I"

One night when we picked Aidan up from my parent's house they said that Aidan had been singing the B-I-B-L-E. I was a little skeptical about it because we had never sang that song to him before. We sing lots of songs, but never that one. So I started thinking that he had probably heard it in his church class. When we got home that night he kept singing it, and every book he picked up he was the "B-i-b-i." I didn't really want to blog about it until I was sure that was what he was doing. Since we hadn't been able to go to church because we were all sickly I couldn't ask his teachers if they had been singing it in class. Finally, we all got well enough to go again, and I had a chance to ask his teacher. She said that they had been singing it. I was so excited. I guess I should have given him more credit.

No comments: