Sunday, January 4, 2009

Volleyball Match

I'm a little embarrassed to be writing this, but today while Aidan was napping in the guest bedroom James and I decided to play a game of volleyball in his room. You have to understand we are going a little stir crazy because Aidan was sick, then I was sick, now Aidan is running fever again. We haven't really been able to leave the house very much in the last two weeks. So James and I got the bright idea to play a game of volleyball. We used Aidan's Swiffer mop as the dividing line. We had the best time. James and I were both laughing so hard at ourselves and how ridiculous we looked. At one point James actually hurt his shoulder trying to save the ball from going out of bounds. It is so great being married to your best friend. We can make about anything fun. The bad part is we are both so competitive that we were actually arguing over the rules. James won 2 and I won 2, so we are going to have the tie breaker game later tonight. We got too tired to finish. It is pretty good exercise playing volleyball in your child's room. You should try it sometime. I also have another secret to confess. We Tivo Jeopardy every night and play it. The best part about that is that we actually keep score. I can say I have learned so much from playing that silly game. I will keep you posted on who wins the big volleyball championship match tonight. As if you really care. Oh well, you can at least humor us.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sounds fun! How do you manage to play in Aidan's room if he's napping though? Just wondered how that worked! :)

Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristie said...

It was tons of fun. Just to clarify Aidan was asleep in the guest bedroom.

Newberry said...

You guys are crazy! I wish I could have been there to referee!