Thursday, January 29, 2009

What Makes Aidan Act Like a Crazy Man???

Answer: Albuterol Breathing Treatments. At first they didn't seem to bother him, but here lately he has been acting like one wound for sound little boy after he has had one. I was working on school stuff last night in the living room and all of a sudden I here this really loud bang coming from our bedroom. I walk in and Aidan is taking a running start towards our door and banging into it with his hands. James said he was having such a good time that he didn't want to make him stop. Every time he would hit he would just cackle at himself. Oh, and yesterday he got upset with me over something and proceeded to hit, scratch, and kick at me. I'm not saying Aidan is an angel, but he has never acted like that before. Needless to say he got into big trouble. I know he needs the treatments to help his cough, but they are really starting to wear me out. It is like someone flips the light switch as soon as he takes one.




He is such a big boy and can hold it for himself. This is a big improvement over the first treatment we gave him.

Nothing better than being covered in Spaghettios and taking a breathing treatment.

4 comments:

Newberry said...

Wow, he is doing really well doing the breathing treatment. There is no way Mason would do that!

Kristie said...

Thanks! It took a lot of coaxing.

Lindsay said...

Kade is on Albuterol breathing treatments this week too for his RSV, and he's been very violent. He's been biting, pinching, and hitting all week. He normally doesn't do that. I wonder if it's the medicine, since you said Aidan's been like that too? Hmm...I hope it passes! And that's amazing that Aidan does so well with the breathing treatments. I have to make Kade take them. He's doing much better this year though, I guess since he's older. Last year he was scared to death of the machine.

Jennifer said...

I can definately vouch for the albuterol making our kids "crazy" people. Bryson was a hyped up monster on those things. I felt the same way, I hated to give them to him, but you hate not to also. Hang in there, hopefully he'll be all better soon and you can stop.