Monday, January 19, 2009

Prayer for Harper


Aidan climbing on his kitchen. He is such a little monkey, but a healthy monkey.



Aidan on the way home from the hospital. One of the happiest days of my life.



Aidan as James would say suntanning. This is a photo of Aidan in the NICU. He had already improved so much in this picture!


I was reading blogs yesterday and stumbled upon a blog called Kelley's Korner. Not really sure of their whole situation, but I do know that there newborn baby girl is in the NICU at St. Francis and is in stable but critical condition. I guess she developed some sort of infection in her lungs. If you want to know her full story you can check out her blog. Her story touched my heart and I find myself checking her blog often to see if there is any updated information on Baby Harper. I so feel for her family because we went through some of the same things with Aidan. I found some old pictures and videos of Aidan while he was in the NICU. I still can't watch the video nor will I ever be able to without crying a little. Aidan was very sick, and as a mother it was just so hard for me to take. I hate to see him hurt. Sometimes James and I will just look at each other when Aidan is playing and discuss how far he has come from that little baby in the hospital. We are so blessed to have such a healthy, beautiful, child. God is so good. Please remember Baby Harper in your prayers and all of the other babies that are in the NICU. Pray for their parents to have strength, courage, and peace. Most of all remember to thank God for the healthy children in your life.



Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. Psalm 127: 3,5

No comments: