Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Squatter

Aidan has had a terrible diaper rash since the doctor put him on an antibiotic. So today when we were changing his diaper I got the bright idea to let him run around without one on for a little while to let his bottom air out. Aidan loves to run around without any clothes on. James said, "Kristie I don't really think that's a good idea." Seeing as I am very stubborn, I didn't listen. So, we walk out of the room for a minute and I walk back in to find Aidan squatting with a huge grin on his face. I asked him what he was doing and he ran off laughing. As he started to take off I found the present that he had left for me on his bedroom floor. It was hilarious and James loved being able to say I told you so. He would keep squatting and acting like he was pooping again because we made the mistake of laughing at him. He loves it when he makes us laugh, and if you know me very well it doesn't take a whole lot to get me tickled. We quickly put his diaper back on him before he could do anymore damage. I will spare you all the pictures. I didn't figure you would want to see.

No comments: