Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day




I think James and I were more excited for Christmas morning this year than Aidan. We had to wake him up at 10:30. I'm sure we won't have many more Christmas mornings like that. This year Aidan got lots of different toys, but his main present from Santa was a kitchen. Yes, I know he's a boy, but he loves to play with the kitchen at school so we thought we would get him one. One day his wife will thank us. He was so cute walking into the living room. When his eyes spotted it, they lit up. It was so much fun watching him. He has been cooking ever since. After we got through opening all of our presents and letting Aidan play for a little while we went to James' family. Aidan got so many toys, but I think his favorite was this little orange car. He didn't want to put it down. He also had fun playing with his cousin Bodie. When we left there we had one more stop to make at my sister Sandra's house. We forced ourselves to eat again, and I had fun talking with my Mom and my sister. After we finally made it home Aidan took a three hour nap so James and I decided to clean out his closet to make room for all of his new toys. We had a wonderful Christmas this year and are very blessed to have such great families!

No comments: