Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree





We finally got around to putting our Christmas tree up this weekend. We usually put it up over Thanksgiving, but we have been very busy so it is just now getting done. We had a feeling that we were going to have a hard time keeping Aidan out of it because he is constantly bothering my parent's tree. Our suspicions were true. He loves it and can't stay out of it. He will look at us like he knows he isn't supposed to do it, but he just can't help himself. It's kind of cute even though it drives us crazy. I just keep telling myself in 5 years I'm going to wish he was still pulling ornaments off of the tree. James and I have tried to stop wanting him to grow out of his different stages because we know that he will be grown up before we know it. We try and take each day as it comes and enjoy every minute with him, tearing down the Christmas tree and all.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Kade did the same thing last year. We had to put up a small tree on top of our dining room table so he couldn't destroy it! I don't know yet about this year. We're putting ours up today, so you're not the only one that's been busy. :) Oh, I have to tell you this story. Saturday night I was telling Kade that we got to go to class the next day. I asked him who was in his class, and he said "Kipton and Kristie." I thought you'd be proud of that!!