Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Aidan playing at Thanksgiving.

Aidan was pooped out after playing hard at Grandma Rosa's

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We started off at James' family. The food was great and Aidan had a fun time playing with his cousin Bodie. We came home and let Aidan take a nap. He slept for 3 hours. He must have eaten way too much turkey. James and I cleaned out the garage, and when Aidan woke up we went for Thanksgiving round #2 at my family. We found it in us to stuff ourselves again. We were really surprised Aidan ate broccoli and cheese casserole. He usually won't eat it. His favorite was my Mom's pumpkin cake. I must say he has a sweet tooth like his Mommy. He ate a whole piece by himself. After we ate we came home and layed around the house. James and I watched the Texas vs. Texas A&M game while Aidan played in the floor. We had a great Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for: Aidan, family, friends, our health, home, vehicles, jobs, god's forgiveness, church, freedom, I could go on and on. Here lately when I'm having a bad day I just try to stop and count my blessings. It usually always puts things into perspective for me, and my day usually turns around.

No comments: