Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Little OU and a Slumber Party at Papa's

My family came over to watch the OU vs. OSU game on Saturday, and I must say Boomer Sooner!!! We had the best time. Is there anything better than watching OU lay it on OSU or Texas. Aidan played with my niece Ashton while we watched the game. When my parents got ready to leave my Mom mentioned Aidan going with them to stay the night. Once they started saying something about him going with them it was all over. He was ready to go. I tried to take him away from my Dad and he wouldn't come to me. He loves my Dad, and my Mom too. It just seems like he is really, really attached to my Dad. I think he would live with them if I would let him. It was nice to have the night off. The night before he didn't have a good night. He woke up at 3:00 ready to play. So the break was really nice. Don't get me wrong we missed him and we were so ready for him to come back home. So, thanks Mom and Dad for letting Aidan stay the night. He had a great time.

1 comment:

Newberry said...

Yea, Kristie! I am so excited to read your blog!!!