Friday, December 26, 2008

Twas the Night Before Christmas





Every Christmas Eve we visit with my side of the family at my parent's house. We had a lot of fun, and Aidan got lots of attention. He loved it. His cousin Daylon loves him so much and even offered to babysit for us. Maybe when they both get a little older. After everyone left we stayed and helped my parents do a few things to get ready for Christmas day. My Mom was making baked potato soup to take to my sister's house and she hinted that she hated to peel potatoes. So, my husband being the nice guy that he is offered to do it for her. We didn't end up leaving until after 11:00. We had big plans to go home and leave Santa cookies and milk, but Aidan crashed as soon as we put him in the car. Sorry Santa maybe you will get some next year. I have posted just a few of the many pictures that were taken.

No comments: