Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Fun





Today James took Aidan outside to play and let me take a nap. James is always doing nice things like that for me. Friday he surprised me with flowers on his way home from work. It is the simple things that he does for Aidan and I that mean the most. He is such a great father and husband. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. He said that Aidan had the best time playing outside on his slide and in the leaves. It was such a beautiful day and we try and take advantage of those days because Aidan loves being outside. Here are a few pictures of Aidan playing today. I think James took close to 50. He's not proud or anything.

1 comment:

Newberry said...

Those are such cute pictures of Aidan. James has just reason to be proud! You really are blessed to have such a great husband, and he is blessed to have you as well. I love you both!!!