Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Aidan has Discovered the Fork




Aidan has been feeding himself with his fingers for a long time now, but he has now discovered the fork. When James and I would be eating he would throw a fit to use our fork. So I thought if he's interested why not let him try. He is a very independent, strong willed child. Once he gets his mind set on something he is going to do it. I don't know where he could get that from. As you can see from the picture he had the best time. We would cheer for him when he would get a bite in his mouth. One time we forgot to cheer so he clapped for himself. He is so funny. I did learn something new from this experience. Either strip him, or put a bib on him. I think I used half a bottle of Shout trying to get those stains out, but it just didn't work. Oh well, a little stain never hurt anyone.

No comments: